Updated March 16, 2020
Full Circle always considers the safety of our clients, group participants, volunteers, staff and our community first. We also believe it’s our duty to act responsibly to help stop the spread of the COVID-19.
For this reason, we wanted to communicate with you regarding Full Circle’s Operations Plan through March 27, 2020 while our offices are closed.
In order to continue providing services and support during this closure, Full Circle is taking the following actions:
- All in person meetings for groups will be suspended, effective today.
- All Individual Counseling appointments will transition to telemental health using interactive video conferencing, effective immediately. Therapists will communicate with clients confirming appointment times and directions for logging in within the next two business days.
- We will be moving to video conferencing for the remaining weeks of our Suicide Loss Group, Overdose Loss Group, and Pregnancy After Loss Group. Our Program Managers will communicate instructions to group participants via email by Tuesday, March 17th.
- Journeying Through Grief will be suspended, effective today, until at least April 15th.
- Conversations About Grief scheduled for March will be postponed to later in the year.
In addition, we are still enrolling newly bereaved children, adults, and families, who may begin programs as soon as our center reopens.
This is a difficult decision but the health and well-being of our community is most important to us. We understand during this time of anxiety around public health there is additional strain on those coping with the loss of a loved one. We deeply appreciate your understanding and continued support during this time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to the following staff members:
Individual Counseling Operations and Scheduling: Allison Schooley email@example.com
Suicide Loss Group: Maryse Eubank firstname.lastname@example.org
Overdose Loss Group: Stacia Macklin email@example.com
Pregnancy After Loss: Caroline LaVoie firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers: Holly Hamilton email@example.com
For updates as well as helpful resources or ideas for coping during this unprecedented time, please follow Full Circle Grief Center on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Wishing you good health!