Full Circle is the only comprehensive, long-term bereavement center in Central Virginia. We are an independent 501c(3) nonprofit whose mission is to provide comprehensive, professional grief support for children, families, and communities. Families come to Full Circle from throughout Central Virginia in order to access our services, all free of charge to participants.
Full Circle operates solely from the generosity of individuals, partner organizations, local businesses, and foundations. We do not receive any government funding.
1. Financial Donations
To make a gift in honor or in memory of a loved one. Donate now by PayPal, credit or debit card by clicking the button below:
You can also make a financial donation by check or stock transfer:
- Mail check to: Full Circle, 10611 Patterson Ave., Bldg 201, Richmond, VA 23238.
- Shares of Stock can be processed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Money Helps!
- $500 enables one (1) child to attend an 8-week family group, led by professional counselors. Includes dinner, family activity, and long-term support
- $300 allows one (1) child at a school or partner organization to participate in an 8-week grief group facilitated by a counseling professional
- $200 purchases all art supplies for an 8-week Hands On Healing group
- $100 purchases scrap-booking supplies for four (4) children to create a memory book
- $50 covers the costs of printing 10 Bereavement Resource Manuals, an educational tool for families and professionals outlining the grieving process and local community resources that provides support
2. Circle of Giving
Circle of Giving is a gift drive with a goal of providing gift bags to each of our Hands on Healing families as they “graduate” from our groups in the upcoming year. These gifts provide our families with the tools to continue the healing process at home using the healthy coping skills and creative expression they learned at group. Please consider supporting our families through this program.
3. Mission Possible
Also, check out our Mission Possible fundraisers like lemonade stands and other fun events, and support our families and clients while teaching children about giving and sharing. Click here for details.
Questions? Call 804.912.2947
Full Circle has earned the GuideStar Exchange Seal, demonstrating our commitment to transparency. To see Full Circle’s complete GuideStar/GiveRichmond portrait, click here.