** We are taking NEW Telehealth clients at this time and accept most insurance.**
In light of COVID-19, our licensed therapists currently are offering Telehealth counseling through interactive video conferencing in the comfort of your own home.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Circle, Richmond’s Most Comprehensive Grief Resource Center, is responding to the growing needs in our community by adding Individual Counseling services. Expanding our services to include one-on-one, couple, and family counseling grows our reach of support and ensures that children and adults have a spectrum of grief support.
Grief counseling can help individuals:
- Understand the grief and loss process more deeply and recognize that the feelings experienced are normal and natural.
- Work through the process of grieving and the feelings of loss in a safe environment.
- Identify the ways that life has changed and challenges experienced since the death.
- Recognize specific parts in life where coping is difficult.
- Identify strategies and behaviors to help one cope and re-engage in daily tasks.
- Find comfort in positive memories without being overcome by a sense of loss.
As an organization we:
- Strive to provide those who are grieving with a personalized approach to grief support.
- Work to understand a person’s current needs, offering space and a place of acceptance to work through these needs.
- Utilize our extensive knowledge of grief and loss to help individuals move forward in their grief journey and learn to understand and accept a “new normal”.
We believe individual counseling can be a complementary service to our groups, but it may be the preferred choice instead of group work. Click below to view our staff biographies and learn more about these professionals.