Sponsoring a room at Full Circle is a beautiful way to honor a loved one while helping support others in our community. Your sponsorship will help us continue to provide professionally-led grief support programs to children, adults, and families.
Each sponsorship package helps to cover the expenses (supplies, rent, and cleaning) associated with maintaining the group/meeting space. Each cheerful room is painted, furnished with tables/chairs, and decorated with artwork.
The cost of this sponsorship is $2,400 per year for three years ($7,200 total commitment), which can be fulfilled annually, quarterly, or monthly.
Rooms available to sponsor include:
- PRESCHOOL/LITTLES GROUP ROOM (AGES 3 -6) – SPONSORED!
- ELEMENTARY GROUP ROOM (AGES 6-10) – SPONSORED!
- MIDDLES GROUP ROOM (AGES 11-14) –
- TEEN GROUP ROOM (AGES 15-18)
- ADULT GROUP MEETING SPACE: DOWNSTAIRS- SPONSORED!
- ADULT GROUP MEETING SPACE: UPSTAIRS- SPONSORED!
- FAMILY ACTIVITY/EDUCATION ROOM
- RESOURCE LIBRARY/FRONT FOYER
- ARTS AND CRAFTS ROOM – SPONSORED!
A plaque bearing the name of the person you are honoring or memorializing and a photo will be displayed for the duration of the sponsorship. You may also provide one special memento honoring your loved one, such as a decorative item for the room.
A ” ribbon -cutting” ceremony, including light refreshments for up to 20 of your invited guests, will be offered to you. Invitations will be printed for you to distribute and a professional photographer will capture the event. With your permission, your gift will be recognized on our website, Facebook pages, press releases, and in our e-newsletter.