Full Circle is the only comprehensive, long-term bereavement center in Central Virginia. We are an independent 501c3 nonprofit whose mission is to provide comprehensive, professional grief support for children, families, and communities. Families come to Full Circle from throughout Central Virginia in order to access our services, all free of charge to participants.
Full Circle operates solely from the generosity of individuals, partner organizations, local businesses, and foundations. We do not receive any government funding. Click here for our most recent Annual Report.
Three easy ways to support us:
- Donate now by credit card by clicking the orange Donate button in the upper right corner of this page. Make a gift in honor or in memory of a loved one by clicking on the small box and adding them into your comments.
- Mail check to: Full Circle, 10611 Patterson Ave., Bldg 201, Richmond, VA 23238.
- Shares of Stock can be processed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your money could purchase:
- $500 enables 1 child to attend an 8-week family group, led by professional counselors. Includes dinner, family activity, and long-term support
- $300 allows 1 child at a school or partner organization to participate in a 8-week grief group facilitated by a counseling professional
- $200 purchases all art supplies for an 8-week Hands On Healing group
- $100 purchases scrapbooking supplies for 4 children to create a memory book
- $50 covers the costs of printing 10 Bereavement Resource Manuals, an educational tool for families and professionals outlining the grieving process and local community resources that provide support
Questions? Call Allyson Drake, 804.912.2947 x102
Full Circle has earned the GuideStar Exchange Seal, demonstrating our commitment to transparency. To see Full Circle’s complete GuideStar/GiveRichmond portrait, click here.