Full Circle is the only comprehensive, long-term bereavement center in Central Virginia. We are an independent 501c(3) nonprofit whose mission is to provide comprehensive, professional grief support for children, adults, families, and communities. Families come to Full Circle from throughout Central Virginia in order to access our groups.
Full Circle operates solely from the generosity of individuals, partner organizations, local businesses, and foundations. We do not receive any government funding.
1. Financial Donation Options
- Donate with PayPal, Credit Card, or Debit Card.
- Set up a Monthly Donation by clicking the Donate button and selecting “Make this a Monthly Donation” or by emailing Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make a gift in honor or in memory of a loved one, (please include name in the “Write a Note” field).
- Donate by transferring Shares of Stock by emailing email@example.com.
You can make a donation by Check and mail to:
Full Circle, 10611 Patterson Ave., Bldg 201, Richmond, VA 23238.
Your Money Helps!
- $500 enables one (1) child to attend an 8-week family group
- $300 allows one (1) child at a school or partner organization to participate in an 8-week grief group
- $200 purchases all art supplies for an 8-week program
- $100 purchases scrap-booking supplies for four (4) children to create a memory book
- $50 covers the costs of printing 10 Bereavement Resource Manuals
Full Circle has earned the GuideStar Exchange Seal, demonstrating our commitment to transparency. To see Full Circle’s complete GuideStar/GiveRichmond portrait, click here.