Support Full Circle During the Holiday Season with our Circle of Giving
With the launch of our Individual Counseling Services, this year’s Circle of Giving focuses on completing the set-up of our counseling rooms and collecting supplies for our work with individual clients.
As in previous years, we will also be collecting items to be used to support our Hands on Healing Family group, Perinatal Loss group, Suicide Loss group, and Overdose Loss group.
Option 1: NEW THIS YEAR! Visit our Amazon Wish List. You can purchase right from our list that includes books, art supplies, office supplies, office furniture/accessories, drinks and snacks, or a gift card, and have it shipped directly to us.
Option 2: Collect any of the following supplies:
- Paint Pens
- Flat Canvases (5 x 7 preferred)
- Battery Operate Votive Candles
- Mason Jars
- Hardbound Journals/Composition Books
- Individually Wrapped Snacks (nut free)
- Bottled Water/Juice Boxes, Capri Suns
- Post-It Notes (3″ x 3″)
- Baby Wipes
- Copy Paper
- Paper Towels, Toilet Paper
- Hersey’s Miniatures, Dove Chocolates
- Gift Cards: Domino’s, Amazon, Hobby Lobby
Option 3: Make a monetary donation to cover the cost of the above supplies.
Contact Holly Hamilton by phone at 804.912.2947 ext 109, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.