Give LOCAL. Support LOCAL.
Full Circle operates solely from the generosity of individuals, partner organizations, local businesses and foundations. We DO NOT receive any government funding.
Your gift matters.
Thank you for your support.
Your gift will go towards the following:
- Grief Support
- Our grief support groups (Overdose Loss, Suicide Loss, Perinatal Loss and Hands On Healing) will continue for the Winter and will be conducted virtually via Zoom.
- We will continue providing crisis support and case management to all current participants, and bereavement consultations, via phone and/or Telehealth appointments.
- Individual Counseling
- Our licensed therapists are conducting individual counseling appointments via Telehealth and in-person as we are able.
- We are currently accepting NEW clients and expanding our services to underserved areas within Central Virginia.
- Grief Education
- We will continue offering monthly grief education programs through Zoom and virtually on our website.
- Our website and social media platforms will consistently be updated with helpful resources and educational materials.
- Preparation for the Future
- We are expanding our virtual educational programs to support the mental health needs of our community during this unprecedented time.
To support us financially:
- Make a one-time donate with PayPal, Credit Card or Debit Card.
- Set up a recurring, Monthly Donation by clicking the DONATE button and selecting “Make this a Monthly Donation” or by emailing our Financial Coordinator at email@example.com.
- Make a gift in honor or in memory of a loved one. Please include the name of your loved one in the “Write a Note” field.
- Donate by transferrring Shares of Stock can be processed by emailing our Development and Events Manager, Nikki Shaw at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purchase items from our Amazon Wish List. These will go directly to our group participants and individual counseling clients.
You can also mail a check to:
Full Circle Grief Center
10611 Patterson Avenue, Building 201
Richmond, VA 23238
Full Circle is the only comprehensive, long-term bereavement center in Central Virginia. We are an independent 501c(3) nonprofit whose mission is to provide comprehensive, professional grief support for children, adults, families, and communities. Families come to Full Circle from throughout Central Virginia in order to access our groups.